Zoho CRM does more than most realize or have time to implement.
- Do you know or guess at close ratio’s for your company and for each sales rep?
- How reliable is your pipeline?
- Are your Key Performance Indicators(KPI) accurate or being tracked?
- Does your Email Campaign update Zoho CRM? This means you can see all the sent email from campaigns and opens and clicks when looking at leads or contacts.
- While Zoho Campaigns is integrated so can Constant Contact, MailChimp and others
- If someone clicks on a link within your email you will know not just that they clicked the link but which pages they visit on your website now and in the future. This can be done for individual emails or within Zoho Campaigns. This acts as a sales trigger and helps you understand what part of your website is of interest to people.
- Is the information from the website lead form going directly into your CRM?
- If you get lots of them are they automatically routed?
- Are you getting the information you need in in an easy to read fashion? This could be an indication that a report needs to be created or that the information you need for the report is not being captured in the CRM properly.
- Are you getting reports automatically emailed to you on a schedule?
- Wish you could push a button and …
- To see some possibilities click Zoho CRM Tools
One Source of Information
- Do you look at multiple programs like Zoho CRM, spreadsheets, websites etc. for information. It maybe possible to have them all in Zoho CRM.